Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 90-minute guided tour of AIS, in Canberra
- Learn about the facilities and athletes from the informative guide
- Have fun with hands-on tests of strength, speed and endurance at Sportex
- View world-class athletic training facilities up close
- Keep an eye out for athletes doing their training routines
Departure & Return
Complimentary Car Parking is available adjacent to the building.
What To Expect
See some of the highlights of Canberra's 160-acre campus, which contains different top-notch sports facilities, lodging and training camps for some of the world's most respected athletes. You might even spot some renowned athletes as you walk around the grounds.
Test out your skills at Sportex, an educational hands-on sports experience. You can try rock climbing, football penalty shootouts, wheelchair basketball, virtual downhill skiing and more. Test your accuracy, speed and strength with the ball skills tester, reaction timer and more. You can also browse exhibits such as the Sydney 2000 Olympics, Heroes and Legends, and Sports Science.
At the end of your 90-minute tour, you can head to the AIS café for refreshments or look for a souvenir at the AIS shop. The AIS Arena also features events including concerts and shows like Cirque du Soleil.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Institute of Sport
Learn more about cancellations.